Safe House – Josh Straub
You don’t need to do all the “right” things as a parent. Both science and the Bible show us that the most important thing we can provide for our kids is a place of emotional safety. In other words, the posture from which we parent matters infinitely more than the techniques of parenting.
Emotional safety—more than any other factor—is scientifically linked to raising kids who live, love, and lead well. Learn how to use emotional safety as a foundation from which you parent—and make a cultural impact that could change the world!
In Safe House, Dr. Straub draws from his extensive research and personal experience to help you:
– Foster healthy identity and social development in children of any age
– Win the war without getting overwhelmed in the daily battles
– Discipline in a way that builds relationship
– Understand how the culture is affecting your child and what you can do about it
– Cultivate responsible, self-regulating behavior in your kids
– Establish an unshakeable sense of faith, morality, and values in your home
– Feel more confident and peaceful as a parent
– Find a greater perspective on parenting than what you might see on a daily basis
- CATEGORY Books